WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• 7+ years of experience (with at least 2 years of people management experience)
• Bachelor's Degree Preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
• Advanced Microsoft Office and/or G Suit skills
• Demonstrated ability to develop, mentor, coach and lead a team in organizing and prioritizing projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement
• Demonstrated ability to foster customer service disposition and sense of professionalism for self and team
• Solid understanding of the organization's business operations and industry. Demonstrated business acumen
• Demonstrated ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret with excellent attention to detail
• Languages: fluency in French and English; Flemish - nice to have
• Experience with Salesforce and Tableau are nice to have
Benefits: Flextime working policy. Private health care contribution. Mobile phone allowance. Commute cost contribution. Paid time off to work for charity. Self development days. Opportunities to grow & develop.
About Shopmium a Quotient brand:
Shopmium is an award-winning mobile media and promotions platform providing FMCG brands with an innovative way to engage consumers and drive measurable in-store purchase, as well as valuable ratings, reviews and insights. Founded in Paris in 2011, Shopmium now operates across France, Belgium, and the UK. Visit: https://solutions.shopmium.com/en/ for more information. In 2015 Shopmium was acquired by Quotient Technology, Inc. (quotient.com) based in Silicon Valley, USA.
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads – informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data – to millions of shoppers daily. We use our proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers. We serve hundreds of CPGs and retailers nationwide, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Ahold-Delhaize USA. Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices in Bangalore, Cincinnati, New York, Paris and London, and Tel Aviv. Visit www.quotient.com for more information.
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.