• User acquisition and activation: acquire new users for our Mobile app and website.
• User retention and User happiness: increase user engagement, lifetime value and satisfaction.
• Social / Community management: develop our visibility on social network and interactions with our community of users.
• France – UK - Belgium
Role & Responsibilities
• Define and run the marketing strategy in Europe according to company goals defined by the Leadership team.
• Control the marketing budget and make decisions on “what” (user acquisition, retention, social…) and where (FR/UK/BE). Reporting to the Finance team.
• Define, lead and run the marketing operations planning (special ops, recurring ops, social…).
• Work closely with the product teams to prioritize improvements and new features.
• Harmonize processes and operations across Europe.
• Management of a team of 10 members (with 4 direct reports to rely on). Responsible for team’s alignment with company strategy.
• Develop the relations with the marketing teams of our headquarter in California.
• Be an integral part of French and UK teams sharing best practices & learnings.
• Establish a robust reporting process to track KPI’s and ROI.
• Understand Shopmium brand positioning and help us advance it to the next stage.
• Regular management reporting to support strategy, investment and results.
• Be in tune with industry developments - adopt a test, learn and evolve style of work.
• Reporting to the VP Marketing, Product & Operations.
• Clients include famous brands (Nestlé, Danone, L'Oréal, Andros, Lu, Procter & Gamble, Unilever...)
• Strong growth => many opportunities
• Smart and energetic team
• Fun events (breakfast, Thursday Drink, parties…)
• Delicious food to try for free :)
• Office location: heart of Paris (Louvres-Rivoli)
• A pioneer start up!